Tuesday, February 23, 2010

$795 round trip flight (including hotel stay and taxes) from SF to cabo san lucas.. IS THIS WORTH THE PRICE?

should i pull the trigger? i haven't been on vacation since february.. and i could use a nice 3 day weekend





BUT





the way the economy is.. i don't know if i should be spending $ right now.. plus i've heard cabo gets pricey so i know i'll have to bring some pocket mula with me$795 round trip flight (including hotel stay and taxes) from SF to cabo san lucas.. IS THIS WORTH THE PRICE?
I would wait, just because of economy. BUT if you have the $795 plus a little extra cash for cabo expenses and you really want to go, then go for it!





Ive been wanting to go to cabo, and I had my trip planned for April and then I got laid off in mid March! =[ So honestly if you have the cash go for it!








If you decide to go have fun!!! and RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment