Friday, February 26, 2010

Should I surprise my wife with toys at a hotel stay after a Christmas Party.?

The place I work at is having a Christmas Party and I suggested to my wife we get a babysitter and a hotel room so she can get ready before the party and I can go from work and change. She called and made the plans and knowing what was on my mind she got us a hot tub room.


Also sex between us doesn't happen very oftern.


Now the hot tub means potentially a certain position will be taking place that night which is a little crazier than normal. That leads me to the question of getting some toys to make things even more kinky or will that just freak her out?


She knows I am a very horny man and when walking through a desert all one thinks about is water.Should I surprise my wife with toys at a hotel stay after a Christmas Party.?
By the toys..and have a blast!Should I surprise my wife with toys at a hotel stay after a Christmas Party.?
Get the toys. they are so great.
Buy the toys, but keep them hidden until you tell her about them. If she likes the idea go for it, if not throw them away!
Loser.





Only NERDS look forward to the company christmas party- as if that is some HIGHLIGHT of their WHOLE YEAR!





LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment