Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im going to Palm Springs for my vacation...hotel stay..?

Im planning on staying for about 2 wks...are there any good deals for this? Im trying to stay under $200. Anyone please? I will be going from July 9th-July 20th or possibly two more extra days. Thanks!Im going to Palm Springs for my vacation...hotel stay..?
I hope you mean that your budget is $200 per night and not for the 2 weeks.


July is low season in Palm Springs since it 110+ degrees and nobody wants to visit there. Fortunately that means you can stay in some very nice properties for cheap in the summer.


Check expedia.com and travelocity.com for hotel deals.





$200 for 2 weeks? Ain't gonna happen. $20 hotel rooms don't even exist in BFE New Mexico or Oklahoma. I've driven cross-country and that doesn't exist anymore.Im going to Palm Springs for my vacation...hotel stay..?
There are TONS of hotels in Palm Springs! But I'm not entirely sure on price ranges and such. I have family there, so when I go, I usually stay with them instead of a hotel.





http://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g3鈥?/a>





Trip Advisor is really great about finding deals, and also offers feedback from people who actually stay at these places - members on there are trustworthy, thy wouldn't steer you wrong. I always use it to plan my vacations.





Good luck finding a place to stay, and have fun! It's a beautiful area, and you'll have a great time! (I recommend the Tramway up the mountain, if this is your first trip out there - it's awesome!)





Edit: If you're trying to find a place to stay where you'll only spend $250 the ENTIRE time, it just doesn't exist. Even in my crappy little east coast town that is NOT a tourist place, our ONE hotel charges $60 a night. You'd spend your $250 in less than a week. Even off-season, Palm Springs resorts and hotels are definitely not going to be that cheap at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment