Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the average spending, other than air ticket and hotel stays, for a 5 day trip to Sao Paulo, Brazil?

Another Sao Paulo related question...I am now working on the budget for my 5 day trip(by myself). I don't think I will spend much on shopping(except for souvenirs), but will spend on dinning at high-class restaurants. Plus, I will take cabs to travel around; based on the descriptions, conservatively, how much do I have to set aside for this trip?What is the average spending, other than air ticket and hotel stays, for a 5 day trip to Sao Paulo, Brazil?
Sao Paulo is a very Sophiscated city.


They are many expensive restautants , but in average you should spent more than $50 per meal. Taxes are cheap ($10) .


If you are tempted , there is some great fashion in Brazil .


I would pay everything by Credit card , but make sure you have enought , reals( the local currency , for cabs and drinks in bars)What is the average spending, other than air ticket and hotel stays, for a 5 day trip to Sao Paulo, Brazil?
in a high class restaurant, you will spend about R$ 50,00 (US$ 25,00) per person.


I think US$ 100,00 a day you will have a great time here
why only 5 days ? not sure what deals you've got.. but if you're spending 600 - 800$ on an airline ticket.. and $200 on passport and visa .. dont think u would be getting your moneys worth of such a short stay
R$ 80,00 (around U$35,00) will do for a classy restaurant. If you're not shopping a lot, then U$1000,00 is enough.
I would take about 1,000 bucks to be safe. Think about the currency exchange. American money is worth more than the BRL. FOr only 5 days, you got break lunch and dinner andyou said fancy restaurants, so you wont be dining and looking for a 7 dollar dinner, you are going to be going to first class restaurants? Plus, souviners, tourist attractions, bottle of water here and there. Transportation. Thats 200 bucks a day with the 1,000 dollars. I dont even spend that much money in a week when im on vacation, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment