Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I like to plan something special for my bf's birthday. Any idea?Hotel stay?Dinner?

I have lots of ideas but don't know your budget. Hence honestly giving you the best. All you have to tell these hotel guys that it's your bf's birthday and you want a class, excellence in it. They will do it for you. It is the Emirates Palace





http://www.luxurylaunches.com/hotels_and鈥?/a>I like to plan something special for my bf's birthday. Any idea?Hotel stay?Dinner?
We need more info.I like to plan something special for my bf's birthday. Any idea?Hotel stay?Dinner?
Go out 4 dinner dat 'll b a better way 2 impress ur bf
depends where you live ?look for pamper stays and where you go to a really special hotel and get a massage or spa bath wonder full dinner champagne the works you also can tell them for a special menu to your taste?four poster bed and your breakfast in the late morning?how does that sound have a great time whatever you choose
A candle-light dinner at the pool-side of your ';own'; villa in the Beauforte at Sentosa would be great,.
The best times I have had with my bf's birthdays were planning and throwing a big surprise party for him... He will appreciate you taking the time to bring his and your friends together in his honor. Another night it might be also nice to go for dinner and a show. I don't know how old you are, but I guess that you may not have any place to do ';it'; in privacy together? Another thing is try not to do too much because then he'll always expect a lot from you...
My then gf (Now wife because of things like this) showed up at my home on my bday as I thought we were going to dinner. Told me to pack a bag and that she was kidnapping me for a special bday trip. She had booked a mini suite at Paris in Las Vegas and it was the coolest, sweetest time. So i suggest an unannounced road trip to a hotel somehwere you can get a candle light dinner and, well, let your imaginations do the rest.
u did not tell more information, so i can only suggest , simple 1,,,,go out in a wide park , that the sorroundings is cool , plenty flowering plants a cute little falls or bridge or a swing then bring a small cake and with the simple 1 candle there , get ready with ur ligther and 2 fork, there u sing a song for him and let him wish and blow , that is during afternoon only and at nite u will be the 1 to plan dinner n hotel
What's your budget?





A hotel stay at a cute inn is very romantic... especially if you keep the destination a surprise. You may want to pack your and his stuff, add some sexy stuff, and announce that you're taking him somewhere special for his special day.





When you book the room ask for special treats and mention his b-day. Many hotels may upgrade your room or offer you something extra... make sure you get a good location, maybe ask for flowers, champagne (or sparkling AJ) or bring that yourself.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment