Friday, February 26, 2010

Travelers: What ticks you off about hotel stays?

Me: Scratchy towels and washcloths, dirty carpeting, and dust.Travelers: What ticks you off about hotel stays?
That they don't wash the Blankets( maybe if you are luck once a month) I have worked at a Hotel.. I bring my own blankets thank you very much..Travelers: What ticks you off about hotel stays?
No Free Wireless Internet


They dont take bettter care of their rooms


Food is So expensive
no fitted sheets and they always tuck the covers in at the bottom of the bed and I can't stand to have my feet pinned down.
once i found hair in the bed. It completely grossed me out i got them to change my bed and everything.... i still slept on top of the covers and i left no tip!! from that day on i bring my own blankets cuz i sleep on top of the covers and my own pillows/towels. I dont use anything in a hotel room anymore!!!!!!
dirty sheets
Peculiar smell to their bed sheets





Small soaps i mean


how is a 2 inch bar of soap helpful?





lol
Semen stains on the furniture, hairs in the shower and hard beds
Thay I can't live there real cheap and save alot of money.
i agree about the towels. they are scratchy and way too small.


i also dont like the ugly patterns they choose for bedding and curtains.
Noisy people in the adjacent rooms.
leaky toilets
when its all stuffy and gross when you walk in. and it just smells disgusting.
dirty cups.


they dont even clean them!
the continental breakfast is only a doughnut and some coffee


u don't know if the sheets are clean
GETTING CRABS FROM THE UNSANITARY TOILET SEATS!
brown stains on the sheets
Anything that screams that it hasn't been cleaned.
Sleeping alone
dirty carpet... management can be bad a lot. Thats it... i actually think its cool
I always seem to get hotel rooms next to woman who think they are dying.


All night long I hear ';Oh God, oh God, oh God I'm coming';.
Dirty glasses.
bad managemnt and employess, like you the dust, and bad air conditioners. and smoke in non smoke rooms
dirty bathrooms


gross


i luv the hotels that are nice and elegant,with my own butler


lol
Yep...crappy towels and poor quality sheets
no smoking
the beds ALWAYS spell like pee, seriously, i've stayed at 5 star hotels and everything





even the grand hyatt in new york!!!


: /
pubic hair on the toilet seat!!!!!!!


= p
Snobbery! The very best hotels never use this approach. They value their reputation for excellent service and amenities and would never do anything to sully that image. Other hotels, though, claiming status equal to the finest establishments, treat patrons like supplicants whose honor it is to be admitted into the lobby.





The most extreme example I can think of is the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. It has the worst service, the smallest, least comfortable rooms, and the rudest staff I have ever encountered. They overcharge and under-deliver. Compared to the Fairmont, which you can book for a similar rate, they are shoddy. (I must say, though, that if you are ever planning to have dinner at the restaurant in the Hotel Nikko, it is excellent. It's the only thing the place has going for it.)
you never know what people have did with each other in them..:(
Never 'totally' clean...!!
the floor
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment