Friday, February 26, 2010

Is this a scam? Hotel stay...?

My girlfriend won a 3 day 2 night trip, to anywhere in the USA (well not anywhere, they gave us a long list to choose from). The catch is they want a $50 refundable reservation fee. My dad told me growing up that if its too good to be true, it's probably not true.





Is this a scam to get an easy $50 or do places that do this are actually legitimate?Is this a scam? Hotel stay...?
Scammers are out there everywhere. Don't buy into it. If she didn't sign up in any contest, they just randomly call to find a chump.





Any reservation I've ever made (and I've made quite a few) don't require a reservation fee.





You're dad was right. Good that you listened to him.Is this a scam? Hotel stay...?
Someone I know signed for a trip like that, they then gave them about 3 days out of the whole year they could go, wouldn't refund the cash either, yep, it IS a scam.
it is scammmm be aware


  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment