Saturday, February 27, 2010

FrequentFlyer miles for Hotel stays in Japan?

I'm looking to go to Japan free of cost besides food and rail passes but I want to pay for all my hotels in FF miles. I'm currently enrolled with American Airlines but I haven't been able to find out where you can redeem miles for hotel stays internationality, if it is even possible.





I can get miles from American Airlines, Delta Skymiles, Early Returns, Hawaiian Miles, Midwest Miles, and U.S Airways Dividend Miles. If anyone knows if these plans allow for hotel stays using FF miles, it would be greatly appreciated. Finding out how much a night costs would be an even greater help.





Thanks!FrequentFlyer miles for Hotel stays in Japan?
I don't think any of airlines you indicated can allow you to redeem your mileage into any hotel expense in Japan currently.





Only some of them could add points on your mileage cards instead.FrequentFlyer miles for Hotel stays in Japan?
I don't think you can use miles of these airlines for Japanese hotels. These are all US airlines. You can't use miles from US airlines for Japanese hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment