Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How would I...? Romantic hotel stay?

I have booked a hotel for my boyfriends birthday on Saturday. I wanted to go in before he got off work and fix it up to our liking...ya know....make it romantic.





What decorating tips for a night do you recommend?





Should I lay out my outfit on the bed or surprise him later on during the night?





The room has a hot tub in it...should I buy floating candles?





Am I being too mushy?How would I...? Romantic hotel stay?
Depending on your age, lol.


But to me, you sound old enough (like an adult!!!)


So, I think do the old style routine, like flower peddles on the bed, candles, BOOZZE!!


I think that you should put your little cute outfit on, but cover it up with a ''house coat''.... put your hair in the bun, hide in the washroom and wait for your hunny.


When he comes home, he'll see the flower peddles and candles, and pretend you just got out of the shower.


Let him settle down, then do your tease, take off your robe and unpin your hair....





p.s. floating candles sounds dangerous, and I'm sure you don't want to ruin the night with a bobo ;)





HAVE FUN!! :PHow would I...? Romantic hotel stay?
You cannot be to mushy here, it is as much for you as it is for him. So go all out if that is what you like. All he needs to make him smile is for you to be there. Good luck with your choices.
Floating candles are really romantic! Also get some other candles that make the room smell nice. I would surprise him with your outfit later!


Have some music and chocolates or bring a special cake for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment