Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hotel: Cheap hotel stay....?

Back in the days seems Piriceline and/or Hotwire was the way to get a great deal, yet that doesn't seem to the case these days. Does anyone know the absolute cheapest way to stay at a low cost. With the exception of Hostel. I have a problem with sleeping amoung 20 people or more that I don't know. Thanks...Hotel: Cheap hotel stay....?
Check out http://www.firstworldclasstravel.com. They give excellent price. I went to Miami and they gave me an amazing price for my family.Hotel: Cheap hotel stay....?
The best hotel deals I got from travel agencies. These are prepaid, and you just show up with the voucher. If you want to do this online, the only one I can think of is AAA travel. But I don't know how their prices compare to my travel agent.
You can search and choose hotel information, rates and availability for free in over 200 countries world wide at my profile.
I strongly recommend a simply issue-oriented site.


I'm pretty sure you can find what you need.


http://www.digcent.net

No comments:

Post a Comment