Friday, February 26, 2010

I am looking for a search engine that offers cheap hotel stays (besides Priceline, Travelocity..)?

My family and I are looking to go for Key West, Fl for my daughters graduation.I used all the common search engines I am hoping that there is an underground one, that someone can let me know about. The cheapest hotel i found is 100 /night (and its a Marriot Hotel) Please help me....I am looking for a search engine that offers cheap hotel stays (besides Priceline, Travelocity..)?
See ';cheapOair'; (for hotels) %26amp; ';Hotels Combined'; in the website referred below. The ';Hotels Combined'; search engine compares 30 sites at once! You can browse, compare and book online.I am looking for a search engine that offers cheap hotel stays (besides Priceline, Travelocity..)?
Your best bet is BookMe.com. You can compare all the reputable travel sites, and save money. Good luck!
  • hair coloring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment