Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Temporary housing/ Hotel stay?

My house is in escrow, and I need help finding a good rate in a decent hotel for me %26amp; my husband. Any tips in finding good deals for weekly or monthly stays?


Thanks!


In CaliforniaTemporary housing/ Hotel stay?
Try getting a room at a Suite Hotel. Suite motels have ovens, fridges, and everything else in each room. It is made for people who want to stay for a long time.





-LailaTemporary housing/ Hotel stay?
What about ';Extended Stay'; or ';Extended Stay America?';


I think it's designed for those type of situations.


Congrats on selling your house in this market.


Best of luck in your new venture!


KC In Rocklin
If you live in or near a major city, it might be in your best interest to investigate a short-term house rental. I've done this when I was in a situation similar to yours, and it was less burden on my wallet, and I had all the comforts of home.





Short-term house rentals are usually offered by the owner when they plan to be away for awhile, so you've got a ready-made home at your disposal. It's like staying at a friend's house!





Check out what's available in your area on Craigslist, which has a section under housing called ';Sublets/Temporary.'; In case you're not familiar with Craigslist, it's an online classified pages, and it typically accessed via:





yourtown.craigslist.org





If you can't find it that way, just Google ';Craigslist'; (one word) and the name of the town nearest you.





Good luck!





Kango Traveler
motels

No comments:

Post a Comment